Our mission is to be the best pediatric dental practice in the country. We are committed to being an enthusiastic team, excited about caring for our patients and promoting their lifelong dental health. Our patient’s emotional and physical well-being is our number one priority and we will strive everyday to make it fun for them as well as safe and rewarding. We will always treat our patients and their parents with the utmost respect and tact. We will be clear in our communications with them regarding treatment, finances, and education. We will continue to enhance our own personal development through continuing education and team building to better serve the cause of quality pediatric dentistry.
A Friendly Atmosphere
- Our practice strives on providing a special dental experience for every patient. The first thing that everyone notices is the relaxed surf beach theme throughout the office. From the hanging surfboards to our treasure chest full of goodies, every child leaves with a brighter smile! The waiting area has a special area designed to help create a fun and comfortable experience.
- Each child receives a balloon, free toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss and a special prize from the treasure chest!
*Be sure to tell us that you have seen our website when we talk with you!*Read more
Put your child in our hands!
- We pride ourselves in creating a warm atmosphere for children and parents to take part in an easy, safe, and beneficial dental experience.
The Full Package
- Our employees are very caring, and will go through everything that will take place that day in child-friendly terminology.
- We instill a sense of information and education so you can make the most intelligent choices about your child’s oral health.
- We put an emphasis on developing trusting relationships with each patient to properly be able to monitor a child’s development throughout the years.
- We focus on educating patients on preventive care and are sure to develop a good relationship with the patient. If the child ever needs treatment, there is a level of trust developed that makes the experience more comfortable. By having a great relationship with our patients, we can correct any minor oral issues before they become significant issues.
Parents Please be Advised!
Parents please be aware that offices that advertise ‘general dentistry for children’ are not pediatric dental specialists. Those offices are simply general dental offices that because of ‘governmental regulations’ are able to advertise and present themselves to the public as children dentists. Pedersen Pediatric Dentistry is a specialist office in children’s dentistry that is exactly like the pediatrician in terms of ‘medicine.’ Pediatric dentists have two additional years of specialty training following dental school.
Children’s Oral Health
- What Type of Toothpaste Should My Child Use?
- What is a Healthy Diet for My Child?
- Why Do Children Suck On Fingers, Pacifiers Or Other Objects?
- Recommended Baby Bottles
- The Six Most Common Myths About Tooth Decay
- Soft Drinks Beverage Of Choice For Teens
- Infant Care “Caries Disease”
- What Scientifically is Dental Decay
- The Truth For Chlorhexidine Gloconate Oral Rinse
- The Dangers of Oral Piercings